Drink Your Greens
Our Basic Greens Drink is your choice for a healthy organic green drink powder.
Experience our best tasting
greens drink mix.
Get Your Greens Now
by Dr. Robert O. Young
75% of the human body is alkaline water at 7.3 to 7.4 pH. Some believe that alkaline water may be the most powerful healing substance ever known to man. Each day 2.5 liters of alkaline water is lost through normal bodily functions. By the time you feel thirsty, the damage has already occurred. The more you know about how important alkaline water is to your health, the more you will understand why drinking alkaline pH Miracle Living Water is the most important decision you can make today for your health.
Water & Metabolism
• Even MILD dehydration will slow down the body's metabolism as much as 3%.
Water & Energy Level
• Lack of alkaline water is the number one trigger of daytime fatigue.
• Research has shown that a 5% drop in body fluids will cause a 25-30% loss of energy in most people, a 15% drop causes death.
Water & Colon Health
• Drinking the equivalent of 5 glasses of alkaline water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%.
Water & Breast Health
• Drinking the equivalent of 5 glasses of alkaline water a day decreases the risk of breast cancer by 79%.
Water & Weight Loss
• Optimizing alkaline water intake allows the body to drop 4 or 5 pounds the first week because it improves bodily functions allowing the body to eliminate stored acidic fat.
Water & Skin
• Lack of alkaline water and aging makes our skin become drier. Proper hydration is vital to keeping skin looking smooth, healthy and young.
Water & the Brain
• 85% of brain tissue is alkaline water and dehydration causes energy generation in the brain to decrease.
• Dehydration has been linked to depression and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Water & Joints
• Dehydrated cartilage increases friction forces to the joints, resulting in joint deterioration and pain.
Water & Back Pain
• The alkaline water stored in your spinal disc core supports approximately 75% of the upper body's weight and is dependent on the hydraulic effects of water stored there.
Water & Pregnancy
• Morning sickness can be caused by or become more intense when dehydrated. It's a signal being sent by the fetus to the mother's body that it needs more alkaline water.
Water & Blood
• Lack of alkaline water causes a thickening of the blood making it difficult for the heart to pump and also shuts down capillaries making it difficult for nutrients to get to vital organs.
Water & Asthma
• Histamine levels increase with dehydration.