Click Here for Trip Details
New Life Mayan Cruise
with Dr. Robert O. Young
October 29 - November 5, 2015
for more information.
Join Dr. Robert O. Young and his team of experts on the pH Miracle Mayan Celebrity Cruise Oct 29 to Nov 5, 2015, for an alkalizing healing and fitness vacation that you will never forget.
The pH Miracle Mayan Adventure and Alkaline Retreat on the awesome Celebrity Infinity Cruise Ship will include alkaline meals, alkaline exercise with Dr. Young teaching you his New Biology and pH Miracle protocol – A NEW WAY OF LIVING, EATING AND THINKING.
We will sail TOGETHER from Fort Lauderdale to the Yucatan and Western Caribbean, where we will Sail and Snorkel in Cozumel, experience an authentic Mayan Ceremony in Altun Ha in Belize, Swim with the Dolphins in Roatan, and visit the Chacchoben Mayan Sacred Site and Seven-Color Lake in Costa Maya.
For more information or to book your reservation please send us an email with your name and phone number at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to alkalizing food, drink, snacks, entertainment, daily exercise and lectures, The pH Miracle Mayan Cruise includes a private one-on-one consultation with Dr. Robert O. Young, diagnostic testing and health and wellness treatments as follows:
1) Live Blood Cell Analysis with consultation
2) Dried Blood Cell Analysis with consultation
3) Non-invasive blood and interstitial chemistries
4) Functionality testing, including metabolic alkalosis and acidosis
5) Antioxidant testing
6) Hormone level testing
7) Heavy metal toxicity testing
8) pHase Angle testing the conductivity of the body cells 9) Intra, Inter and Extra cellular fluid hydration
10) Non-Invasive Full-Body Ultrasound – a total of seven scans with consultation. All organs and glands will be evaluated anatomically. We will also scan for any major blockages in the arteries and veins and check for stones, cysts and tumors.
11) Non-Invasive Full-Body Thermography with consultation
12) Non-Invasive Full-Body 3-D Electro-Bio Scan with consultation
13) EKG and homocysteine levels.
14) Hemoglobin and Hematocrit blood testing.
15) Body fat Index.
16) Bone density testing.
17) Lipid and cholesterol testing.
18) Lymphatic system and lymph node testing.
19) The pH Miracle Nutritional Cruise Pack of alkalizing supplements
20) Three 90 minute lymphatic massages.
21) Bio-electrical lymphatic drainage for detoxing lymph nodes
23) Aqua-chi foot baths – 2 treatments
24) Emotional clearing and release of emotional blockages
25) Complete 100 page report including lifestyle and dietary recommendations
26) Bonus: Comprehensive, Classical Homeopathic Constitutional Consultation with Dr. Mitchell A. Fleisher, M.D., D.Ht., D.A.B.F.M., Dc.A.B.C.T.
The Comprehensive, Classical Homeopathic Constitutional Consultation includes:
*Very detailed, in-depth, careful analysis of all the physical, emotional and mental symptoms that a person is experiencing, which limit their life in any way.
*Comprehensive analysis of the fundamental, bio-energetic and biochemical basis for an individual’s symptom pattern, and what is essential for their deepest possible healing.
*Prescription of the true, Homeopathic Constitutional Simillimum (the most similar, deepest healing, Homeopathic remedy), which acts as a very safe, gentle, but powerful, bio-energetic catalyst stimulating the innate, God-given, defense mechanism to bring about profound healing of the mind and body on all levels, and which also allows all other holistic therapeutic interventions to work more effectively. This Test and Consultation is an additional $1200 add-on.
If you have any other questions or when you are ready to book please give us a call at: 760 484 1075 or 760 751 8321
We look forward to seeing you on the cruise that will change your life forever!
The pH Miracle Center email@example.com
- Thu Oct 29 Fort Lauderdale, FL 4:30pm
- Fri Oct 30 At Sea
- Sat Oct 31 Cozumel, Mexico 7:00am-5:00pm
- Sun Nov 1 Roatan, Honduras 9:00am-6:00pm
- Mon Nov 2 Belize City, Belize 7:00am-5:00pm
- Tue Nov 3 Costa Maya, Mexico 7:00am-4:00pm
- Wed Nov 4 At Sea
- Thu Nov 5 Fort Lauderdale, FL 7:00am